Submit Three Poems
- Poems must be in English or Hindi.
- Participants must be 14 years and above to enter the competition.
- The competition is strictly open to Indian Nationals only.
- Poems must be original work of the participant.
- Previously published and self-published poems are accepted.
- All topics and themes are accepted.
- There is no word limit, both short and long poems are equally welcome.
- You will receive confirmation via e-mail on the registered e-mail id once your poem is received.
- An individual can enter the poetry competition more than once by paying the respective fee for the number of poems.
- Results will be announced in December 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
By applying to Wingword Poetry Competition 2018, you agree to all terms and conditions of the competition.
Copyright: Worldwide copyright of each entry remains with the writer, but Wingword Poetry Competition will have the unrestricted right to publish the winning poems (including runners up) in the anthology, electronic magazines and any relevant promotional material.
Changes to Submitted Entry: I understand that the work I submit is final. No amendments or substitutions can be made to the entry once I click the “Submit” button. If entrants wish to correct errors they must submit a new entry and enter again with payment of the entry fee.
Results: The results will be announced on the website in December 2018. All winners will be contacted via e-mail and phone call. The decision of the judging committee is final.
Wingword Poetry Competition reserves the right to amend these rules where it is deemed necessary to do so. Any changes to the rules will be posted on the website.